Whenever you plan to put a property on the market, home buyer surveys are fantastic contingency plans. Whether you need a Home Report Glasgow or elsewhere, a thorough survey will not just put your buyers’ minds at ease, it will also make sure that you are a fully informed seller. A solid Home Report Scotland and beyond will give your buyers the confidence they need to go ahead and seal the deal!
Before Marketing a Property
Before you even think about putting a property on the market, getting a Home Report on the house or flat is essential. This is because your buyers are going to need to know a few important facts about the property they are buying before they sign on the dotted line.
Why Get a Home Report?
A Home Report Glasgow or elsewhere will lay a few important facts and figures bare for potential buyers. As a home buyer, they are going to need to know what to expect the day they move in. If you have nothing to hide, what’s to worry about? – let us take the stress out of the process! With Home Report Scotland, you can expect affordable, comprehensive expertise. We do the leg work for you when it comes to surveys, facts and figures.
What Your Home Report Will Do
It’s important to also understand what a home report will do before planning one. A home report will offer results from various assessments on your property. Therefore, your buyers aren’t going to be left with frustrating costs, and they certainly aren’t going to be complaining to you for months afterwards!
• Your home report will include a full assessment of your properties value & condition. That means internal and external fittings, walls and accessibility. It’s an audit and a valuation rolled into one.
• It will also let your buyers know what they can expect in terms of running costs. This is why it is so important to set up a home report before you go to market!
• These running costs can include council tax, utilities such as gas, water and electricity, and even internet and telephone access.
• It will also confirm parking arrangements and any extra costs which may arise during the running of the property.
• Essentially, it will give buyers a full breakdown of what to expect from long-term ownership.
Providing Your Home Report
Before you put your home up for sale, approach a home report expert who can arrange all the paperwork for you. While it can be tempting to undertake most of this yourself, a dedicated team can save you time, energy and money in the bargain.
Home Report Scotland’s team of experts will be able to compile and provide a thorough report and negotiate for surveys on your behalf.
Call us on 0141 227 6198 before you start marketing your property.